What's new

OE16 T-shirts

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
just 2 days left in the t-shirt campaign... if you haven't gotten yours yet, you need to move fast.. in less than 48 hours they are gone for good...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
Joe, if you need a hand, PM me your current addy and shirt size and I'll order it for you.
Nah, I can't ask anyone to do that. I appreciate the offer though. I just gotta get my bank in check. I can almost never use their cards for certain online purchases or stuff like vending machines.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Nah, I can't ask anyone to do that. I appreciate the offer though. I just gotta get my bank in check. I can almost never use their cards for certain online purchases or stuff like vending machines.

You can PPFF me back if it makes you feel better - it's a solid cause and you're a solid bro, so you should have one of these shirts

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
Now, on a side note. Who shall I speak to. I make decals. High quality vinyl decals and I've got my business up and running again.

I've done fundraisers in the past and I got an offer for the powers that be here. I can make 4" round decals in a variety of colors with the BOTL logo.

I can make them year-round and a

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Now, on a side note. Who shall I speak to. I make decals. High quality vinyl decals and I've got my business up and running again.

I've done fundraisers in the past and I got an offer for the powers that be here. I can make 4" round decals in a variety of colors with the BOTL logo.
I think @Eric is the man you need to talk to for this.

Also, awesome idea (y)