What's new

# of Diff Sticks ?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have about 150 different sticks. Being a relative noobie, I have gotten a lot from trades. I only have about 5 brands/vitolas that I have more than one or two of.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With over 4000 cigars in different sizes who knows....but when it comes to brands that I like and continue to buy it comes down to about 30. I've gone through at least a 100 different brands through the years and have my own stable of cigars I know that I like. I do continue to try new brands from time to time but only after I read a lot of reviews from people I tend to have the same tastes....just because the magazines come out and rave about a brand new cigar doesn't make me jump to try them....new cigars have not reached their peak taste unless it has been proven they have rest/age on them.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I love variety, so probably over 200 for me. I have been weening that number down, though, this past year, and plan to do so more this coming year.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
There was a time when I tried everything. If I have a hundred cigars, 75 were different. No so much anymore. I still try different cigars but I eliminated so many that if there are 15 different brands in my humidor, that is a lot.