What's new

Office Humi?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I thought about getting a small humi for the office, but I can't smoke at work and my walk to the train is only 5 minutes at night. Still isn't a bad idea for the nights that I go out after work to have a few in the office to take along.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got one at my office. My old boss ordered me a box of custom banded cigars from the Phillipines. The box is actually a humidor that has a very nice seal. It has my name ornately engraved on the lid. Well, I took out almost all of the Phillipine cigars and filled it back up with my favorites. Great to have around if I get called out to a last minute herf. :smt031

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I can't smoke at work but I have been thinking about getting one for my office just so i have something for lunchtime if the need arises. I just havn't found one I like though or one that would be sturdy enough.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I purchased and Avallo 1200 Deluxe that I keep in my office. I don't smoke at work but occasionally meet the guys and friends for herfs after work and can now just dig into that for what to bring along with me.

ehdg

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I keep a 50 ct. at work. I don't keep it full. I just like to have some smokes in case I feel like one on the drive home, maybe twice a month or so. I keep a variety from mild to strong cuz you just never know what you're gonna feel like smokin'.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I keep my Daniel Marshall at the office..well, it's not really an office, it's my store. I probably shouldn't be smoking here, but I figure if I'm gonna pay rent, I'm gonna get every nickel worth!!! :lol:

bigPDAgeek

Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crawdad said:
I carry my little cigar caddy fiver to work every day.
I've been carrying a little 4 stick cigar caddy everyday. But since my new boss is a BOTL, I've felt the need to keep more on hand. I've been meaning to purchase a decent traveldor for the herfs I attend anyways. So I got that bright yellow otterbox on closeout that I read about here(somewhere). I figure I can leave it at work most of the time, but take it out if attending a herf. Got a box of CAO extremes on the way to get it started! Yummy!

Thanks to N2 for the heads up on the cheap otterbox!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Changed my mind... Bought a Vicksburg last week and given that I keep a relatively small amount of cigars at home (compared to many of you, at least), I think I am going to haul my little 100 ct into the office.

What the hell, it matches my office furniture perfectly. Now I have to fill it up with some short smokes. Better get those taxes done, I guess.