What's new

Official BOTL Avallo 1200 Raffle

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
ok, here are the specifics. 1 Avallo 1200 Deluxe up for raffle. 50 tickets available at $25 each for a total of $1250. Winner gets an Avallo Deluxe 1200 as on www.cigarsolutions.com . Winner can upgrade to a larger cabinet for difference in price. Upgrade fee will be paid to Cigar Solutions. Winner will pay for shipping charge, which is usually about $150 in CONUS. I am sorry, but raffle will only be open to US members. Shipping overseas is a hassle for Matt.Here is the official list of BOTL members who have commited to buying a ticket or two. At this point, I am not accepting any more ticket commitments. We only have 50 tickets, and I dont want to oversell them. If more are available, I will let everyone know. As requested, we are going to give you guys about 4 or 5 weeks to save up some $ for the tickets. More info will follow. Thanks for all the help, Ron.

Official Ticket List

Electric Sheep 1
RPB67 - 1
Wasch_24 - 1
Fredneck 2
tripp 2
djs134 2
tedski 2
AZsteelman 1
Michaelbrehm 1
CVM4 2
ATCDub - 1
Caudio51 - 2
tobby4 - 1
Fresh50 - 1
Frank N 1
carbolicssmoke - 1
jcgoldner 2
tubaman 2
Indyrob 2
Bradmc 2
williegstyles - 1
JgButler -2
Jwrussell 1
Poni 1
Sticks 1
cf2112 -2
pharmgator - 1
Jrohrer - 2
CWS - 1
Boppa-Wasch - 1
EHDG - 1
Knife - 1
Stogies&Hoagies - 1
texas stang - 1
geoffrie - 1
smokem94 - 1
justinphilly - 1

waiting list:
goin'fer smoke
gpugliese

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
some folks on the list have commited to 1 or 2. PLease lmk asap if its going to be 1 or 2 tickets purchased. I want to get a count as soon as I can.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I am down for 2, but if possible I would like 4...

but obviously you can let me know later

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Tobby, we would like to keep it to a max of 2 tickets so that we can give some others a chance. I hope that you understand.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I sent my PM back to Steve, but will post here as well. 1 please.

Thanks to Steve for getting this all set up and the ball rolling, BTW and FWIW.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I am not sure why my post was deleted as nothing was wrong about it and no bashing was done. I removed myself from the list and ask to no longer be a part of the process nor raffle. Would the mods and admin kindly try some open communication verses simply deleting someones post that obviously cares about BOTL. That post had very good information about how many tickets some people wanted. Since my PM were deleted, see my original thread that was started to have this raffle to begin with.

Thanks,

Steve

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I am not sure why my post was deleted as nothing was wrong about it and no bashing was done. I removed myself from the list and ask to no longer be a part of the process nor raffle. Would the mods and admin kindly try some open communication verses simply deleting someones post that obviously cares about BOTL. That post had very good information about how many tickets some people wanted. Since my PM were deleted, see my original thread that was started to have this raffle to begin with.

Thanks,

Steve
WTH is going on Steve...did they even tell you that you weren't working this anymore? :dunno:

I know you weren't supposed to work it till the end but did they give you a heads up at all?

I saw your post...didn't look bad to me.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
steves post was removed because i did not want the confusion of having 2 lists on the same thread. I used steves post to correct the list that is on the top of the page, and then had it removed.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
WTH is going on Steve...did they even tell you that you weren't working this anymore? :dunno:

I know you weren't supposed to work it till the end but did they give you a heads up at all?

I saw your post...didn't look bad to me.

In a word Todd, NO! Nothing more than my feeling are very hurt right now. Nothing like getting something like this started, put things together, ideas, time, energy, thoughts, and putting it all together and having the original thread locked down. Even after a PM was sent telling me I should continue the work, then gets locked and another thread gets created without a word. So yeah, I am a little pissed right now.

The list is not correct BTW Ron, your missing some information.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
lets keep this positive and just concentrate on the raffle. If somebody thinks that I have made a mistake and left them off the list, please contact me.