What's new

Official Milestone Thread

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just stumbled onto this thread, Congratulations everyone! As for me I hit the 1,000 mark a few weeks ago! :applause: guess this means im on my way.....

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
guess i can start on year 3 now. it's amazing how much this place has changed in just two years. there were times when there might only be a dozen guys online. now, the family has grown, but yet still remains family. i hope that botl will continue to show the brotherhood and caring that has made it what it is. we have a VERY special place here.
Congrats, Bobby! Glad you joined up so I'm not the oldest one here anymore! :stretchgr

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Can you believe it? I actually made it to 2000 posts! I really didn't see
this day coming for quite some time, because i'm not a serial poster like some!:crosseyed
It puts a smile on my face! BOTL is a great place and i'm proud to be a member!

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Wow, 3000 posts already. I'm so glad to have this site, and all you brothers here to share with. As the site is named, we are "Brothers Of The Leaf". It was the leaf that brought me here, but it's you brothers that keep me coming back. Thank you all!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This is my 1000th post! Thanks for having me as a part of this wonderful family.

Last edited:

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Yesterday was my 1 year anniversary! In one year, I've learned a ton about cigars and many other things and had the opportunity to meet several brothers from around the country and made some life long friends.

I can't wait to spend many more years with this great community! :ccool:

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I successfully defended my thesis today. That means my committee accepted my thesis and I pass/get to graduate haha. I still have to make a few tweaks to it before I print the final version but it feels so good to have the defense off my plate. Definitely a milestone in my undergraduate career. Thanks for reading friends.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I successfully defended my thesis today. That means my committee accepted my thesis and I pass/get to graduate haha. I still have to make a few tweaks to it before I print the final version but it feels so good to have the defense off my plate. Definitely a milestone in my undergraduate career. Thanks for reading friends.
That is great man! Congrats. I know you have worked your ass off to get to this point. Smoke a good one in celebration. :)

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Tapatalk 2