What's new

Official Milestone Thread

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
And there we go... somewhere around learning that my EVOO could be fake, I passed 1000... guess thats what I get for being a problem causing loud mouth!!
I hit mine a day before you.

Gosh. I'm not saying it was a race. But if it was.... I'd have won.
Well Rob and H3... wouldn't have wanted to hit these milestones with anyone else! (Even though Rob has twice our count... scrabble will do that i guess). You two are good people... now back to bombing!
yeah scrabble shouldn't count should it? ;)

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I know this isn't a milestone really but it is in my mind. I am sitting just a mere 101 days away from my wedding day.
Definitely getting really excited and cannot wait.
it's not milestone it's a tombstone lol, jk congrats
Much appreciated Nas lol.
if I can spit some truth there will be days (milestone feel) and other days (tombstone cracked over your head so you don't always have to hear b*tchin cuz they're born with this hot/cold can't ever just enjoy life kind of..... sorry I veered congrats :p

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Holy crap - just passed the 3000 mark tonight, less than two months after hitting 2000 AND not even playing a ton of Scrabble.

I wonder what my wife and kids look like...

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Wife and kids.. UUMMM ..... Wife and kids.......Wait I have a wife and kids? No i don't any more just a live in girlfriend and the "kid" is 25 Congrats rdomfoto

Rating - 100%
262   0   0

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Not sure when, but at some point in the last two weeks I hit 2000 posts and over 100 positive feedback TR... all in just over 7 months!
The first step is admitting the problem :)
I am the problem!
How do you solve that?!? :)
Maybe I'll take a few months off from BOTL... make that number look like it is over a longer period of time...
Horrible strategy...

And you have a problem coming in the near future, should leave tomorrow :)