What's new

Official Milestone Thread

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
<-----Thank you BOTL...1000 posts! I joined BOTL on 12/13/13 and from day one was welcomed with open arms. My favorite things about this community have been the relationships. Getting to know people online, and better yet, getting to meet and spend hours herfing with the local BOTL have been a blast. Also, the relationships BOTL have with troops and Operation Esteli have been truly an honor to take part in.

1000 posts in and I don't think I've expressed my gratitude...thought its about time I did! Thank you BOTL...each and everyone of you.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
<-----Thank you BOTL...1000 posts! I joined BOTL on 12/13/13 and from day one was welcomed with open arms. My favorite things about this community have been the relationships. Getting to know people online, and better yet, getting to meet and spend hours herfing with the local BOTL have been a blast. Also, the relationships BOTL have with troops and Operation Esteli have been truly an honor to take part in.

1000 posts in and I don't think I've expressed my gratitude...thought its about time I did! Thank you BOTL...each and everyone of you.
Congrats, brother! I can't imagine where I would be without BoTL. Oh wait, yes I can:

• My "humidor" would still be a 1 gallon Ziploc bag with a moistened paper towel (moistened from tap water)
  • The 5 cigars in there would all be Thompson house specials (but at a great price!)
  • I'd have zero pipes instead of the legion I do now
  • Life wouldn't be as fulfilling with all the new asshats

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well guys I just hit 1000 posts. It's incredible what I have learnt this year. Met some unbelievable people and witnesses untold acts of kindness (or aggression :ROFLMAO:).

Big shout out to everyone on here, thanks very much for bringing so much goodness to this place.

But that's enough of the mushy stuff! Head over to the bombers basement and help me pick a victim for my 1000 post bomb poll!