What's new

Official Mixed Martial Arts Thread

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like real Boxing, but this shit is out of control, reminds me of the fake wwf, just a bunch of DF beating the hell out of other ........
.:hammersma :boxing: :stickbeat
I felt the same way before I started watching it. My friend invited me over to watch it, and I told him it really wasn't my thing but that I would go. Well long story short I got into it and have not missed a fight since! If you watch it and give it a chance I am sure you will see things diffrently, and if not :grinFU:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I'm really excited about that! It is about damn time. But they are raising the price 10 bucks WTF!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz recently posted the following blog on his website, updating fans on the status of his boxing exhibition bout with UFC president Dana White:

Well time to let you know what’s next for me. I will be boxing Dana on March 24. I will get to beat his ass once and for all. For me and the one’s that want too. Then in April or May I will be on the rode to the title once again. This time the belt will be mine. You want to know who it is ?… lol I will let you all know as soon as I know.. Thanks for the support. I will be back to let you all know what’s next..

Tito Ortiz

As previously reported, this is supposed to be taped for some sort of video or televised release. We'll keep you updated on the specifics of this interesting story.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I know its getting more popular every day but I just have not gotten into it yet. Alot of my friends watch it and go to local matches in Boston.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
like clockwork its Evans with a kick to the face!!
That was a sick knock out

It's not just Sylvia. That whole crew from Iowa is just a bunch of assholes. I don't know how Sylvia wins, he never looks like he's in real good shape.
Yea they are an odd bunch. I think it is his bodystyle, he'll just never be ripped. He fights not to lose, not to win which pisses a lot of people off.

I know its getting more popular every day but I just have not gotten into it yet. Alot of my friends watch it and go to local matches in Boston.
I've been watching since way back when, it definitely has become more mainstream.