Official Pictures of your Pets thread part 2

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Female Bumble Bee Ball Python

Male Mojave Ball Python

Male Spider Ball Python

Male Pinstripe Ball Python

Female Pastel het Albino Ball Python

Also have 2 cornsnakes and a Golden who is nearing the end of her life. She is sick and not doing well.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
This is Ruby, a 2.5 years old Border Collie/Australian Shepard mix. She is too smart for her own good and has way too much energy. She loves barking at the animals on the TV. Ugh

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My wife and I foster dogs for a group called Agape Animal Rescue in Nashville TN, so we have a different second dog through here once every couple of months.

HOWEVER- This is my boy Jax, he's a 3 year old Lab mix. I found him at work in South Mississippi at a gas station. I was waiting for them to cook my hamburger and kept hearing the woman behind the counter bragging about dumping the puppy out in a parking lot. I took him home then. Pictures are of him on his 3rd Birthday, him on a walk, Halloween when my wife tried to dress him up and then the first picture of he and I, taken about 2-3 weeks after I found him.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have two Shiba Inus, Akira (l), a 10-y.o. female, and Kenji (r), a 7-y.o. male. Akira is the sweetest, most gentle dog I've ever seen, and she is everyone's favorite. Kenji is high-strung, but loves all people - but is dog aggressive to everyone except Akira.

The second pic is Akira enjoying a comfy hotel bed on a roadtrip, and the third pic is Kenji helping me enjoy a Vegas Robaina Unico and a caipirinha.

Attachments

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This is Parker. Pound puppy and border collie mix.

He has a freakishly long snout, which we refer to as his "snooter", and it hides an even longer "I want you to get out of bed" tongue. He also plays a mean stride piano.

He has been known to use the following aliases:
P
Mr. P
the P
the Monster
Dr. Aloysius P. Longsnooter

Attachments

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Seeing the Baccy pup in action made me want to show off my kids.

Sad way to start off but 4 weeks ago today we had to put Chloe down due to a severely enlarged heart, she was an amazing mini white schnauzer.

Then there is our standard wire hair dachshund Kombi

Then our 2 cats. The crazy one Charlie, she is really out to kill us.

And Luna

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well this is my pup Marshall. he is a minpin/jack Russell/pug(it is now called a Jug)

Him and I share a birthday he turned 1 on April 15th. He enjoys sitting in the sun while I enjoy a gar outside. Here are a few shots;

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366904892.833922.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366904980.242407.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366905029.480686.jpg
Yes he decided to take my side of the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

This is my dog Duke. He is my buddy, follows me everywhere. He is a shelter dog, he was there for two years. He is a Pit Terrier/Lab mix. Best dog I've ever had and he was never adopted because of his breed. I am glad he waited for me.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366920798.584828.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366920818.668064.jpg

The worlds laziest two German Shepherd pups... Jax and Opie.. Sleeping under my desk (what they pretty much do all day.. Except for the time they spend eating, destroying stuff in the yard (they ate my grill utensils today), or pooping)...

Otherwise known as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2"... Or "The Wonder Twins" (as in... "I wonder how the hell they ate THAT?!?!?!?"....)

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
This is MY dog, Ginger. 12 year old Golden Retriever, though she's a lot smaller than most and her coat is probably closer to Irish Setter than GR.

These are my mom's dogs, Handsome Harry and Allie. They're siblings, though we only bought Harry initially - from Ohio. Allie was a rescue from a friend of a friend. Small world.
Not the best behaved dogs, but they do rep the Green and Gold. Both are Golden-Doodles.

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
These are actually two of the best dogs Ive ever had (when theyre not eating all the plants in the garden, chewing on the grill tongs, or digging up my wifes blueberry bushes lol...)...

both are extremely intelligent.. both were completely house broken within 2 weeks of bringing them home.. kennel trained within a week of bringing them home.. both already respond to some basic obedience commands (sit, shake, etc.. ).. we're getting there with "stay", "heel", etc.. but not too shabby for a 3 month old and a 4 month old puppy...