What's new

Official Post Whore thread

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
ok i'm gonna go on a bit of a rant..COOL BEANS... i hate when you guys say that **cough*chuck*cough** nobody else says it either, just this board....WTF IS COOL BEANS why are they cool ? who says its cool? i'd like to kick the guy in the nuts, who came up with that.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
First heard it in Missouri... now here in VA so it must be a southern kinda thing... though officailly Missouri isn't a southern State though those in Missoura would disagree with you... or burn a cross in your front yard...

Reminds me of when we were going thru the bootheel of Missouri and as we were on the on ramp to the interstate I see this huge saign that says "FAGS" ... I am thinkning jeez that takes a lot of balls to be so publicly "politically incorrect"...
up the road on the frontage road next to the freeway I see a business with a sign that says FAGS washers (as in bolt, nut and washer).

Next what came to mind was seeing a big hulk of a guy drinking in a bar on vacation and another guy asking him what he does for a living and he replies.
"Oh, I work for Fags."

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Maybe I should have read all the threads............only do Me with Smokes>>
LMAO................
L