What's new

Official Revew Contest 2 Sign up!!!!!!!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Still waiting on 3 checks guys. Wont be shipping cigars until all the money is in. Probably looking at this starting mid may now instead of begining of may. All cigars have been bought, and I think you are gonna like!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Alright Ive heard from two guys and their payment is either here already or on the way, but has anyone seen or heard from Blessednxs65 as it appears he hasnt been online in a couple weeks. PM me if you know how to get a hold of him so we can get this thing moving. Hopefully will be sending out the first packages on monday. Cheers!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
UPDATE!!!!!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I shipped these cigars out Saturday. So look for them this week. The contest will start immediately for the first cigar and it should be smoked before the last day of the month. Ill repost all the ruiles and the rating criteria for the new guys. Also... I didnt have blank labels so I labeled the bags, but some of the cigars may move around, and for those to whom it is unclear I will be posting pictures of the cigars in the order in which they are to be smoked and youcan either put your own labels on them or refer back to the picture if you are unsure. Cheers guys!!!! Garvey.... yours are going out tonight.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
UPDATE!!!!!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I shipped these cigars out Saturday. So look for them this week. The contest will start immediately for the first cigar and it should be smoked before the last day of the month. Ill repost all the ruiles and the rating criteria for the new guys. Also... I didnt have blank labels so I labeled the bags, but some of the cigars may move around, and for those to whom it is unclear I will be posting pictures of the cigars in the order in which they are to be smoked and youcan either put your own labels on them or refer back to the picture if you are unsure. Cheers guys!!!! Garvey.... yours are going out tonight.
I got mine this morning. I'll give cigar #1 a couple of days to rest, and then I'll fire it up. :drool:

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
I just picked up my mail and there they were sitting in the office. So as soon as i got upstairs i ripped open the box and took a lookse, they look mighty tasty, i dont know if i can wait this long!