What's new

Oh great, another Texas BOTL...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Hmm, where to start... My name is Matt and I'm from Houston, Texas. My father is Cuban and Puerto Rican, and my grandfather was a Cuban immigrant to the US shortly after WWII. I guess you could say I was born to be a cigar lover. I'm a Financial Advisor for a large bank here in the US. I live with with my amazing wife Sarah and I have a son, Jacob, from a previous relationship.

I actually had no idea about this forum until I stumbled upon the hashtag #BOTL on Instagram. Weird how far the rabbit hole goes..

So, 'Stogies and Suds'. I chose that after two things I like doing in my spare time. Drinking craft beer and smoking cigars. In fact, I started an account on Instagram to document it so my personal IG wouldn't get flooded with my photos. I'm really looking forward to talking more with you all as I get to learn the site some more. Thanks for having me join the brotherhood.

-S&S

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Matt :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy the website and brotherhood.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome from the USRM, The United Solialist Republic of Maryland!
I've been a member of other forums for a while and I can say without a doubt these are the nicest, finest brotheres around.
Enjoy your stay.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Hmm, where to start... My name is Matt and I'm from Houston, Texas. My father is Cuban and Puerto Rican, and my grandfather was a Cuban immigrant to the US shortly after WWII. I guess you could say I was born to be a cigar lover. I'm a Financial Advisor for a large bank here in the US. I live with with my amazing wife Sarah and I have a son, Jacob, from a previous relationship.

I actually had no idea about this forum until I stumbled upon the hashtag #BOTL on Instagram. Weird how far the rabbit hole goes..

So, 'Stogies and Suds'. I chose that after two things I like doing in my spare time. Drinking craft beer and smoking cigars. In fact, I started an account on Instagram to document it so my personal IG wouldn't get flooded with my photos. I'm really looking forward to talking more with you all as I get to learn the site some more. Thanks for having me join the brotherhood.

-S&S
My appologies for spamming, but, don't forget to check out the totally Noobie contest "Newbies Give Back"

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
+1 to what Ducttape said and welcome from Arizona. if my screen name doesn't give it away, I brew and drink craft beer too. Quite a few of us here enjoy a finely crafted barley pop with our cigars so you should feel right at home. Cheers brother!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks y'all (See! Texas slang!) I'm for sure going to donate and enter the contest. Just working on the 10 post count eligibility.

I don't homebrew, don't have the space at this time. I have a few buddies who do. I love all the technical science and chemistry that it takes, super cool.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Thanks y'all (See! Texas slang!) I'm for sure going to donate and enter the contest. Just working on the 10 post count eligibility.

I don't homebrew, don't have the space at this time. I have a few buddies who do. I love all the technical science and chemistry that it takes, super cool.
Well then, get to posting! We need as many newbies we can get!!!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

You would be surprised what you can do with a large pot on your stove... I however have gone off the deep end and am working like hell to get a brewery open with some partners by the end of the year. Other than the pride of being able to enjoy something you crafted, the science and chemistry are my favorite part. Now get to posting! You can knock out 10 posts in no time