What's new

Oh Heck No, It's Another Cigar Smoking Texican!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title pretty well sums it all up! Recently retired 64 y/o Texican from the Houston area. Re-emerged myself to the cigar world a few years back while recovering from knee surgery and found a new B&M a few miles from my hacienda. Cigar preferences are a varied as cigars marketed. Special fondness for Tatauaje, Padron, CAO, Camacho, My Father, and a locally rolled sticks from El Cuban Cigar Factory. Being retired I depend on my darling bride of 31 years to keep me in premium hand rolled cigars and bourbons
Hobbies include, Motorcycles (Thin Blue Line LEMC), Shooting, Photography, and Fishing.

Thats is all, carry on,
OldGringo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome gents. Haven't smoked any really remarkable cigars lately with the exception of a 2005 Comacho Liberty which I'd had "marinating" in the bottom of a humidor awaiting a special occasion.
Can't say that letting these sticks age does a lot for them from what I can remember from smoking a few others six years back but it was a great way to kick off the NFL season this past weekend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rene,
I really enjoy all of their blends. The senior member of their family is a Cuban immigrant who sailed his family over from Cuba back in the sixties. It's great way to spend an afternoon listening to him tell of how life was pre Castro when his family owned and operated a plantation there along with the nuances of growing tobaccos. They've recently opened a second location with nice cigar lounge and moved the manufacuring there.
Hope I've not broken a BOTL rule by launching a lovefest but his cigars and cappacinio (he calls it Cuban Red Bull) are a great way to spend a few hours on an afternoon.