What's new

Oh, hell! Another Masshole...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi, my name is Clint. I would have registered as Clint, but Clint already did. You can call me Clint_. The _ is silent. Thanks for paying attention.

My favorite smokes are Torano Signature and Partagas Black. As far as I know I've never had a Cuban cigar. How sad is that?

Once in awhile, if no one's looking, I'll have one of those fruity Drews, but I ain't proud of it. My grandpa would've called it a sugartit. Do they actually dip those tips in sugar? They oughtta use Nutrasweet, would be a lot healthier.

While I may occasionally enjoy a bourbon or a port with my cigar, I'll usually have a beer or three. My default beer is Harpoon IPA. Damn, that's good stuff. I'm trying to determine which smokes to pair up with these beers waiting in my fridge:

Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA
Innis & Gunn Oaked Aged Beer
Harpoon Refsvindinge Private Stock
Young's Double Chocolate Stout

I ride a motorcycle, but it's a sport bike. At my age, I should be on a fat ole Harley with chrome and fringes and skulls and sh*t. Anyone going to Americade?

I hate avatars and signatures on forums so I've turned them off. Sorry I missed yours, I'm sure it's wicked pisser.

I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Oh wait, that was some other jerk.

But enough about me. Let's talk about you. What are you wearing?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome to BOTL silent _ Clint ( are you a cousin of silent Bob? ). Anyone that enjoys Youngs DC Stout is OK in my book.

Today I'm wearing pants.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
:welcome:

The problem with hating Avatars is that you will miss out on what tobby4 will occationally upload.

I'm currently "business casual".

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hi, my name is Clint. I would have registered as Clint, but Clint already did. You can call me Clint_. The _ is silent. Thanks for paying attention.

My favorite smokes are Torano Signature and Partagas Black. As far as I know I've never had a Cuban cigar. How sad is that?

Once in awhile, if no one's looking, I'll have one of those fruity Drews, but I ain't proud of it. My grandpa would've called it a sugartit. Do they actually dip those tips in sugar? They oughtta use Nutrasweet, would be a lot healthier.

While I may occasionally enjoy a bourbon or a port with my cigar, I'll usually have a beer or three. My default beer is Harpoon IPA. Damn, that's good stuff. I'm trying to determine which smokes to pair up with these beers waiting in my fridge:

Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA
Innis & Gunn Oaked Aged Beer
Harpoon Refsvindinge Private Stock
Young's Double Chocolate Stout

I ride a motorcycle, but it's a sport bike. At my age, I should be on a fat ole Harley with chrome and fringes and skulls and sh*t. Anyone going to Americade?

I hate avatars and signatures on forums so I've turned them off. Sorry I missed yours, I'm sure it's wicked pisser.

I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Oh wait, that was some other jerk.

But enough about me. Let's talk about you. What are you wearing?
:welcome: