What's new

Ohio Newbie

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just introducing myself.
I took a while to do this because I was reading so many of the threads! Haven't been smoking seriously for too long, but finally got me a Humi and am starting to get it stocked. My favorite right now is the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992. Regretfully, stocking my humi full of those is a little out of my price range! I enjoy trying new cigars and checking out smoke shops where ever I end up on my travels.
I want to thank you guys for your reviews and discussions as I have learned a lot just reading the threads. I've recommended this site to my cigar buddies at work but haven't seen them sign up yet. Their loss!
To whoever puts together the next box pass; I would love to get in on it!
And thanks to Goin fer smoke who recommended this site on Today's Cigar.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
welcome to Botl. the 92's are one of my favorites. although i havent had one in a while. come to think of it, i have a 92 torp sitting quietly in the humi. think im gonna have to spark that bad-boy up later!!!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
:welcome:

If you like the RP92s, I'd highly recommend you try the "seconds" that CI sells. They're cosmeticly flawed (wrinkly, splotchy, etc) sticks that didn't pass inspection. Much cheaper, and taste/draw the same.