What's new

OK new question

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll go first.

1. H. Up Mag 46 (Can't wait for this one but I'm breaking it out once I get moved into my family's new house)

2. Monti White Robusto (Had some of a friends and loved it so I'm lookin forward to burnin that one too)

Now you :eyepoke:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have 2 cabs of PLPC. Im shmokin on one cab now...but I cant wait for the 5-6 year mark on the 2nd cab.

Also have half a box of Trinidad RE's getting old, should be a classic in the years to come.

Cohiba Lanceros from '01 that I will wait to smoke in a couple years.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
A lot actually!! I'd say more than 3/4 of my damn coolerdors are set aside for long-term aging. Ok, not longterm, but definately in the 3-5 year range.
What I'm really looking forward to are my Sublimes in 5 years. I know a lot of FOGs are down on the ELs, but I'm not judging them until at least 5 y/o. It doesn't seem fair to judge cigars touted for their abundance of Ligero when not at least slightly rested. Anyway, the others I'm REALLY looking for are as follows:

04 50ct. RASS Cab.
01 SS2 cab
99 ERDM GC
05 Farmie Cannonazo
and most of all

00 LGC Mdo #1 (Don't know why other than how amazing they look)

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing in the humidor right now, heck I don't even have a humidor. But I expect to learn quickly here what I need to stock a humi with and not waste any time with poor smokes!

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
c10bonanza said:
Nothing in the humidor right now, heck I don't even have a humidor. But I expect to learn quickly here what I need to stock a humi with and not waste any time with poor smokes!
Don't even have a Humi?!!?
DOn't be saying that around these here parts. I've got plenty of smokes and Humidors like many other brother here that would be willing to help out. Just PM me and I'd be more than happy to give ya a hand.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
There are a couple of lottery smokes I can't wait to have
R7J Churchill
Cohiba Siglo
And one NC I'll mention that I'm saving for a special occasion is a PAM Torpedo

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
'97 Lusi
'98 898 Varnish
'02 QdO Imperiales
Cohiba Sublime EL 2004

All gifted by the stellar undercover brother Da Klugs.

VR Farmies DC

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
1986 Monte #5...but I will only smoke it when the Steelers win the Superbowl again. Vipe said that it is going to be getting a lot more age than it already has. :grin:

Never tried one of these damn Juan Lopez #1's that Todd keeps boasting about. Might have to put them on my "to try" list.

skydiver

just jump
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a Monte #4 thats a few years old
Bolivar Belicoso Fino....got them when I got the above Monte
a couple of AVO Domaine #20 4-packs....they are getting smooth as they grow old. The cello is turning a nice yellowy color........