What's new

OK new question

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
At work I have 2 La Flor Dominicana DL Natural Chiselito...

Great smoke but must have a full stomach when smoking one.\

I look forward to every smoke in my Humidor anymore. :D

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I just recieved a couple VR Farmies as a gift (8" x 40/50RG) and they will be smoked on a special occasion with lots of time on hand. Looking forward to the VR Jubliams I have too (especially since I'm loving every VR I smoke!!!). Taboadas will also be rationed in my humi. BGM's won't even be thought about for a good long time.

Aging some SS#2 in varnished Cohiba Siglo IV cabs. That should be a cool experiment to see how much the varnish slows down the aging process compared to unvarnished wood.

All the EL's 5'ers are fair game though :eyebrow:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Damn I have more cigars then I know what the heck to do with!! :skew: I'm looking foward to something nice and refereshing. I haven't had in 3 weeks now. I'm dieing to light one up and just relax in the aroma and taste. But sadly I'm still holding out and waiting. :hanghead: But hopefully I should be back lighting them up sometime between Thanksgiving and New Year's. But till them my stuff just gets time to age more and like a moron I still keep looking to acquire more. Shit I need my damn head examined. :eyebrow:

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ehdg said:
Damn I have more cigars then I know what the heck to do with!! :skew: I'm looking foward to something nice and refereshing. I haven't had in 3 weeks now. I'm dieing to light one up and just relax in the aroma and taste. But sadly I'm still holding out and waiting. :hanghead: But hopefully I should be back lighting them up sometime between Thanksgiving and New Year's. But till them my stuff just gets time to age more and like a moron I still keep looking to acquire more. Shit I need my damn head examined. :eyebrow:
Why are you not smoking?

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
ehdg said:
Shit I need my damn head examined. :eyebrow:
I've been saying that for a while now Erich!!!

I have a Partagas 155 Salamone that I'm most proud of, a few aged cuban Davidoff's and some BGM's that will all be saved for special occasions!!!!