What's new

OK/TEX Herf

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Looks like in June there is going to be a HUGE Herf, in the DFW area, All you brothers and sisters start getting your herfer on, by the time June Hits we want to be ready.........PM for details or just watch the next few post...OH and you don't have to be form OK or TX to come if you can arrange it BE THERE..........Details to follow..............:waving:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
DRL1211 and his wife, both cigar smokers, live in Dallas so it will likely make for a good reason to go up and see them and smoke like there is no tomorrow. I will try my best to work it out, but no guarantees as that is only a few weeks after I get back from Las Vegas. :grin:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If I'm not in SF that weekend (which right now looks to be the case), I'll attend. Would enjoy meeting other folks from BOTL in person!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
From what I'm seeing, the absolute lowest we should have is 15-20. And like I said, that's the lowest we should have.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I don't think the A.S.S. guys are going to make it. I'm going to try to get to some of it, but I'll have to see what. Don't know if I can afford Friday night, but I might slip in for desert.