What's new

Ok, Who Had What for Dinner?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Company canceled on Monday so we adapted amd ate well both Wednesday and Thursday

Wed was Ham, Italian Green Beans and Sweet Potato pie
Thursday was Wine (a good Cab Franc and a Pinot Noir) and Cheese, Baked Turkey, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Baked Yams with Cranberries and of course Pie! Finished of with a cigar and Camus VSOP Cognac
Friday will be even better with Turkey, Ham and Kraut on Rye or Pumpernickle sandwiches and carrot cake.

I know we have some great cooks on the board so brag a bit about what you did!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After driving 1200 miles back from Colorado, got a free pass on having to cook or bring anything for Thanksgiving, save for a pumpkin pie we bought at a small town grocery store in DEEP North Texas on the way back in. Family made cornbread dressing, mashed taters, green bean casserole, turkey, ham, rolls, macaroni, bacon-wrapped water chestnuts, and a bunch of desserts. I ate a ridiculous amount, and then had a couple pours of Old Forester 1910. I'm stuffed to the gills, but it was a wonderful Thanksgiving.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I roasted a turkey breast and put another in a crockpot which I shredded and added onions to.
Mashed potatoes, potatoes O' gratin, stuffing, green beans, Turkey gravy, salad, yams, and tons of appetizers.
I didn't get to have a smoke, but I drank a metric butt ton of beer.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Regular turkey, smoked turkey, mashed potatoes, sage stuffing, gravy, Greek salad, broccoli rice casserole (aka "hot dish" in Minnesotan) jellied cranberries and bacon wrapped water chestnuts.

For desert: Apple, pecan and pumpkin pie as well as my mom's homemade Polish poppyseed coffee cake. I sure hope there won't be a random drug test at work on Monday.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Turkey home made stuffing mashed potatoes fresh rolled dumplings cranberry sauce deviled eggs. I ate a bunch of those too. They’re addictive. Sweet potato scuffle with some toasted pecans on top. They hit hard. Sweet potato pie. I may have forgotten a couple randoms (cole slaw). But yeah we are darn good

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Went to Wally World for pumpernickle and Butterball Turkeys where marked down to $0.25 a pound Needless to say but I have turkey for the rest of the year! Also loaded up on Sweet Potatoes at a quarter a pound and Mirlitons for 10 cents each. Best Black Friday Deal I could find

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had fried chicken and baked potatoes. My wife made it all for me. I think food is as good a relaxer as cigarettes.