What's new

Old BOTL back in the game (S&S content)

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Hey everyone,

I haven't been on the board since the beginning of 2014 because I had to address some family issues. However, I am back and want to get integrated back with everyone. In addition, I am smoking cigars again and would love to get back in the Saints and Sinners club as well. However, it appears things have changed there too. If anyone has a referral, I would really appreciate it. In addition, if you can't bring yourself to give it up, I will make it up in force with some very rare Tats for trade.

Last, please feel free to give me a holler. I would love to reconnect and get ingrained in this forum again.

All the best...Adam

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I haven't been on the board since the beginning of 2014 because I had to address some family issues. However, I am back and want to get integrated back with everyone. In addition, I am smoking cigars again and would love to get back in the Saints and Sinners club as well. However, it appears things have changed there too. If anyone has a referral, I would really appreciate it. In addition, if you can't bring yourself to give it up, I will make it up in force with some very rare Tats for trade.

Last, please feel free to give me a holler. I would love to reconnect and get ingrained in this forum again.

All the best...Adam
try the facebook group tatuaje cigar sinners, I would give you a referral but I used mine already

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk