What's new

Old BOTL, missing the boys.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Welcome back broski!! I haven't been on as much as I'd like either. Nursing school and life in general seems to get in the way!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've spent a whoooooole lot of time in "search", so I recognize the names and posts from some of the guys who were active in the past. Wonder how @Moro is, would love to see him back.
Now this... This is something I'd've never expected. @Moro is doing quite well, actually; thinking back on the great old herfing days every time he lights up a cigar —which isn't as often as he would like. So many familiar faces in this thread alone... Hope the lot of yous are doing great; old dogs and new bloods alike.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Now this... This is something I'd've never expected. @Moro is doing quite well, actually; thinking back on the great old herfing days every time he lights up a cigar —which isn't as often as he would like. So many familiar faces in this thread alone... Hope the lot of yous are doing great; old dogs and new bloods alike.
Whoa.. Wow! Now that's just cool! The legends were true and he's alive and well! ;) nice to meet you man, I've gotten a lot of value and enjoyment from your posts from the past. Really glad to hear that all is well. - Jeremy

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Whoa.. Wow! Now that's just cool! The legends were true and he's alive and well! ;) nice to meet you man, I've gotten a lot of value and enjoyment from your posts from the past. Really glad to hear that all is well. - Jeremy
I'm glad you found anything useful in the mess of, apparently 10K+ messages I wrote here. Pleasure to meet you as well, mate.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm glad you found anything useful in the mess of, apparently 10K+ messages I wrote here. Pleasure to meet you as well, mate.
Haha, lots of good stuff in there man. Hope to see you around here some more. You still a tatuaje guy when you get a chance to have a smoke?

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Haha, lots of good stuff in there man. Hope to see you around here some more. You still a tatuaje guy when you get a chance to have a smoke?
You know? While I really enjoy Tats I've always thought myself someone who likes the cigar above the brand. But yes, I won't easily say no to tried and trusted ones. And looking back into my manufacturers' guides... Those things are dated as can be —some don't even have a single working image anymore!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
You know? While I really enjoy Tats I've always thought myself someone who likes the cigar above the brand. But yes, I won't easily say no to tried and trusted ones. And looking back into my manufacturers' guides... Those things are dated as can be —some don't even have a single working image anymore!
They might be dated, but still somewhat useful from what I saw.
Yeah, those photo hosting sites have really messed things up for old forum threads. I think all the pics on the "biggest bomb ever" threads are gone.. :/
Nice that more forum software has now switched to direct photo uploading.