What's new

Oliva Master Blends 3

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
After reading the reviews on the forum it seems we're all over the place on liking or not liking this cigar. Got an email for them on sale and wondering if I should pick em up. Any opinions, the company isn't a sponsor so I'm reluctant to post a link.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
After reading the reviews on the forum it seems we're all over the place on liking or not liking this cigar. Got an email for them on sale and wondering if I should pick em up. Any opinions, the company isn't a sponsor so I'm reluctant to post a link.
If they're on sale why not just buy then and find out for yourself if you like them?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I would say that Olivas are kind of old school in the way they seem to need a lot of rest time. I got a couple of a few months back, smoked one after about 2-3 months and it wasn't all that great. It seemed like it needed more time. Some of the other Olivas I've had with longer rest on them were fantastic. I would be they would be great after about 6 months. At the prices I have seen them at a couple times this week I have almost pulled the trigger myself. At 3 bucks a pop, great deal. They usually go for $8.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If they're on sale take the leap and try them! Of course if funds allow. They're not bad smokes. But I do agree with a little rest they'll be better.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oh well, retirement is getting pretty expensive! Lots of good reviews and the flavor profile is right in line with my tastes. Thanks for all the advice.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Holt's has 20 (4 fivers--Churchill, Robusto, torpedo and double Robusto) for $80 all year round. They're a staple in my humidor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're on sale right now at Holts. $59. This is the sale he's talking about, I believe. Thought about pulling the trigger myself on them

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I guess I assumed it was CBid because I think I got an email about them earlier this week from that site also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk