What's new

Oliva Master Blends 3

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That’s pretty fast smoke for a churchhill isn’t it?
It definitely was, I brought the other one I have to cigar club for later to smoke it slower, I imagine it got peppery because of how fast I smoked it. I was driving when i smoked the first one and probably pushed it way too hard.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It definitely was, I brought the other one I have to cigar club for later to smoke it slower, I imagine it got peppery because of how fast I smoked it. I was driving when i smoked the first one and probably pushed it way too hard.
I'm the same way with smokes. Driving, I can smoke em pretty fast. Same on the golf course. Hit a shot, jump in the cart, puff, puff, hit another shot, repeat. Because of this, I rarely smoke while doing something else. ADD at its finest.
Good review. I thought these were decent myself. Not big on Oliva in general. YMMV

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have to back up the pepper blast at the beginning on the Churchill I smoked during the game. It had rested a little over a year. One of my most favorites.
And yes, well over a two hour smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm the same way with smokes. Driving, I can smoke em pretty fast. Same on the golf course. Hit a shot, jump in the cart, puff, puff, hit another shot, repeat. Because of this, I rarely smoke while doing something else. ADD at its finest.
Good review. I thought these were decent myself. Not big on Oliva in general. YMMV
Your lucky you use a cart lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve only ever enjoyed Oliva Serie V cigars as their other offerings always missed the mark to me.

Was finally able to find some of these Master Blends 3 cigars at a generous price so snagged them.

I must say, if I can find a box at a good price I’ll have to get one.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I’ve only ever enjoyed Oliva Serie V cigars as their other offerings always missed the mark to me.

Was finally able to find some of these Master Blends 3 cigars at a generous price so snagged them.
I must say, if I can find a box at a good price I’ll have to get one.
Holt’s has them on sale all the time for a great price.....

Double Robusto.....
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast/oliva-master-blends-3-double-robusto-2.html

Torpedo...
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/oliva-master-blends-3-torpedo-3.html

If you want a different vitola check back everyday. They have flash sales most days of the week and the MB3s are usually on there.

Jody

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. I don't recall getting a big pepper blast from any of them before.
Mostly the leather, cream, cedar, baking spices etc.
So far they seem to be the second most elegantly blended Oliva I've had, right behind the melanio.
No pepper? Yes pepper, did you just smoke one, or did you smoke a box to make a solid understanding of the blend, complexity of course increase sense original master blend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holt’s has them on sale all the time for a great price.....

Double Robusto.....
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast/oliva-master-blends-3-double-robusto-2.html

Torpedo...
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/oliva-master-blends-3-torpedo-3.html

If you want a different vitola check back everyday. They have flash sales most days of the week and the MB3s are usually on there.

Jody
Thanks for the heads up.

With the new job and training going on I haven’t been back to check the forums last few days.

Actually had another today from the same 5 pack I spoke of earlier and I’m still enjoying how good this cigar is.