What's new

Oliva Master Blends

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I wanted to see what opinions here are about this cigar. I've heard a bit about them and the little I've heard seems to be good. Also, besides age is there any difference between the I, II and III? I know I should have searched this, but I kinda want recent opinions. Thanks

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
The I's were very good right from the get-go. Medium bodied with smooth, complex flavors. I put a couple of boxes away for long term aging. The II's were significantly stronger, but had much less character IMO. Maybe aging would help, but I didn't take the chance. I have yet to try the III's, but I read where they are somewhat similar to the first version.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If you can get any, they are worth picking up. My local shop had both the II's and III's about 6 months ago so I tried both. I would guess the II's had a bit of age on them by then, maybe thats why I liked them more.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have two churchills, one master blends I and one master blends II. Yet to smoke 'em, tho. Kinda sitting on them for a while.

TYLER

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I just picked up a 5er of the MB I Robusto for 35 buckaroos (Cbid). I think that was a fair deal. I will prob let em sit for a week or two after they get here then post how they smoke. :devilhead

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I just picked up a 5er of the MB I Robusto for 35 buckaroos (Cbid). I think that was a fair deal. I will prob let em sit for a week or two after they get here then post how they smoke. :devilhead
Wow, I didn't know there were any of the I series around anymore. Nice catch!
These should be great as they alreay have well over 2 years of age.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Woohoo, just checked and saw that I won a 5er of the Master Blends I torpedo. Got this one for $41. Gotta love Cbid. I think I'm set on these now. Can't wait to try em. :agreesmil