What's new

Oliveros Aging Room 356 Rondo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone tried these? I just smoked one and had mixed feelings. Beautiful looking/feeling stick and the burn was slow and perfect. The first puffs were so spicy I had to get a drink to put the fire out. It had a strange taste in the first third that I have read elsewhere being described as minty, but that I would describe as Eucalyptus. Once that taste died down the cigar stayed consistent with a heavy, thick rich tobacco flavor. I was looking forward to trying this so I could decide if I wanted a box before they are gone. I will not buy a box but I will probably get a few more and lay them down. This cigar for me was a classic young cigar that needs some extensive age to settle down the strength and help develop a clear flavor profile.

Smoked the Rondo 5 x 50 and paid $6.50 for it.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
try the presto. this blend shines in smaller format. just wish they had rocked out a CG!

and, frankly, a real surprise from oliveros, wasn't expecting much. never prejudge.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm dying to try these but my local B&M doesn't carry. And I'm not bout to order a single online and pay $5.00 shipping for it! Maybe in the future. I got so many cigars I want to try.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Any update from y'all? I have a fiver of the "Majors" in double toro that have been sitting for a month or so. May have to try one tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I've never had an Oliveros cigar before.

I jumped on a deal recently, though, where I got a box of King Havano Maduro Fuerte's for $35.

Good decision?