What's new

Olor

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Received my Black Friday shipment from LO today. Remarkably quick turn-around for those cats. Two lbs Honduran seco, two lbs Honduran viso, and one pound Domincan olor. I've never had the olor before. Olor is the Spanish word for odor; so I assume it's gonna make a heady smelliciousness. Thinking to use it therefore as binder, underneath the new WLT H2K wrapper I just got, which also has a wunnerful aroma. Maybe that corojo in the middle, for starters. I would take a pic of the stuff, except that would be pointless without the aroma. Some of these leaves have such a terrific color that you hate to hide them inside a roll:

Q: Who has used this olor, and what did you combine it with?

The WLT H2k I just now got 5 lbs of is not at all the same as the original I used to get some time back. This is darker, thicker, way less flexible, but smells absolutely fab, & looks great. I have a lifetime supply, if anyone wants to score some from me. The post office made their Monday delivery yesterday, which was Wednesday. I rolled a quickie using 2 leaves corojo seco, bound by LO's Ecuadorian shade ligero wrapper, wrapped in this new H2k. These parejo quickies are such a five minute snap to prepare. I think I finally am beginning to understand deluxestogie's wrap-lick-smoke approach. Here it is:

Hm. Looks like the camera focused on Sopowa instead of the cigar. Not a bad smoke. Good enough to finish. But I regret the ligero binder. I quick rolled another last night using dom volado for the binder. I'll fire that up tonight. Dom olor will be my next binder experiment. Thye leaves are not real big; but it's not hard to roll small binder leaves head to tail, either.

Any suggestions along this line?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wonder how you ended up liking that olor. I almost put in a 1/4lb order when I was making an LO order the other day it would have tipped me over to a big boost in shipping, so I passed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Olor reminds me of the snowman Olaf in the movie 'Frozen'. They could be brothers.
I just wanted to share that...:)