What's new

omg, another new tat!!!!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
luckily, maybe, just for the europeans. apparently for german distributor, a gran cojonu with conn broadleaf!!! let the search begin!:stickbeat

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
From Tatuaje Cigars
Leaving Nicaragua today on the early flight. Got a lot done including a Gran Cojonu with Conn.Broadleaf made exclusively for our distributor in Germany.

Tatuaje Cigars: Fausto should hit in June. Not sure if it is the same cigar or different ones

Fausto band pic???

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
fausto was already talked about... it is new, but not "news" to botl

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
From Tatuaje Cigars
Leaving Nicaragua today on the early flight. Got a lot done including a Gran Cojonu with Conn.Broadleaf made exclusively for our distributor in Germany.

Tatuaje Cigars: Fausto should hit in June. Not sure if it is the same cigar or different ones

Fausto band pic???
That band looks ok but the t110 band was better

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
That Fausto is pretty damn good - very rich & a nice kick, but not overpowering & somehow clean-tasting... I personally love the new band - kind of a throw-back to old wine/absinthe adverts.

But DAMN, a broadleaf-wrapped grand cojonu! That's bad-ass!!! I don't know if I'll ever get a chance with one, but if I do, mark my words I'm burnin that fugger on the spot!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got an email from the German importer. The cigar is expected in Germany at the end of the month. Vitola size and name not known yet. Will write more when I have more info.

Last edited: