What's new

OMG! Everything has changed.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Was just thinking about you a little bit ago Meg when a thread came up wondering about people of BOTL past. Glad to hear from you and congrats on getting a great internship... Vera Wang is no slouch! Are you headed back to Mexico after the internship, or do you have anything else lined up? I might be in Mexico City for a night or two come November or December, any good cigar lounges?

Take care!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi Meg. Glad to see you have dropped back in to BOTL. Congratulations on your internship. I know you will go very far in the fashion design world and one day we here can say we knew you when you were studying. Keep up the good work and some update with pics would be great.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hey, good to meet you! and very cool on the internship. did not expect a BOTL in the fashion industry, much less tied to a big name like that. go git'em! o)

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's nice to come back to this, it's so embracing. It hasn't lost it's touch :) I will fire up two new threads, as requested; One explaining my intern, what i've been up to and future plans (it involves the next two years maybe moving to NY) and the second will be my introduction as requested ;)

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Congrats meg. Glad to hear everything is working out, and welcome to NYC, where its been hot as monkey balls lately.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Congrats meg. Glad to hear everything is working out, and welcome to NYC, where its been hot as monkey balls lately.
Hahahahahah I wouldn't know about monkey balls hahahahaha but i do know it has been hot as hell. I hate it when my boss sends me out to pick up and drop off stuff.