What's new

OMG I can't believe I did this.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 91611
I just realized that I have doubled my stash of cigars. Is this the way CAS happens? You have some sticks that you want, find them at a good price and before you know it you have twice as much as you started! I have to ban myself from purchasing any more sticks. for awhile! Well it is a good thing the wife is away to take care of her mom. I may have to start another cooler. I have been toying with the idea of building a footlocker type of humidor, or perhaps a stand up version.
That's one badass humidor. (y)

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
If it's what Im thinking it is, it's a bombshell case. Check out Ammodor.com
Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk
They are defiantly cool to look at and a great display factor, but the cost per cigar of storage space is unpractical. Buy a big cooler and fill it with cigars and Bovedas. Don't over think it...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are defiantly cool to look at and a great display factor, but the cost per cigar of storage space is unpractical. Buy a big cooler and fill it with cigars and Bovedas. Don't over think it...
Well I found that same case for 150 minus the cedar and am seriously considering it when Im in a position to buy boxes.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Well I found that same case for 150 minus the cedar and am seriously considering it when Im in a position to buy boxes.
Have you checked the price of Spanish Cedar, cut, planed and shipped to your door? Best I've found is $8 a BF and then shipping on top of that.
I completely agree that they look cool...I just think they are impractical.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you checked the price of Spanish Cedar, cut, planed and shipped to your door? Best I've found is $8 a BF and then shipping on top of that.
I completely agree that they look cool...I just think they are impractical.
Yeah that's the bitch of it