What's new

OMG...It's cigar season again!!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Today I set out all of my outdoor furniture, setup my kids trampoline, and mowed the lawn for the first time this year.

After all was finished, I sat down and enjoyed my first smoke at my house since last September! Now I just need to find a way to get my smoking buddy (Jeeper) to move back to Utah.

For my first smoke of the year, I had a PSD No. 4, it was absolutely delicious. I am looking forward to another smoke tomorrow night after work, before this big cool down occurs in a few days (temperatures back into the 40's..ugh).

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
same here we were fantastic out for a while then we got about a foot and a half of snow at least that too is starting to melt
Glad you got the snow and not me! :eyebrow: I thatched the lawn today and am ready for a nice motorcycle ride tomorrow and a smoke on the deck!

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Sounds like you had a good one Tuffy.
I should be back soon. I miss my smoking buddy also.
I did have a stick this morning though. It was a nice 75 degrees around 10:00 am.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hit 92 here today. Had to wait till 6 to go out back and light one.

koolbooy

Hail To The Redskins!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
man i enjoyed the last 3 days from day to night lol .... i smoked some great cigars too :wink: great weekend!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For my first smoke of the year, I had a PSD No. 4, it was absolutely delicious. I am looking forward to another smoke tomorrow night after work, before this big cool down occurs in a few days (temperatures back into the 40's..ugh).
Not a bad way to kick off the year.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Man, things are opposite for me...cigar season is winding down here! I figure in another month it'll be too damn hot to smoke cigars until after dark, and then with all the damn mosquitoes it'll still be unpleasant.

I could really use a nice sealed/ventilated/air-conditioned herf shack for the hot Texas summers.