What's new

Once again Dan comes through!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am currently in Iraq, and due to a compressed schedule before I left, I didn't get some things done. First and foremost on my "not done" list was mailing my combat humidor to myself. I always bring a box or two of Tat Petites over here, along with some Padron Corticos for short break smokes. This time however I didn't get it done. So last Saturday I ordered a box of Tat Ps online at New Havana Cigars. I was amazed when they were in the office here last night! International delivery in under a week is amazing enough, but as always the box and the add on specials ( a La Riqueza, an Ambos Mundos and a preview Veritas) were vacume sealed with a humidi-pack. It just doesn't get any better than that, and I really appreciate both the outstanding cigars and the service that is way above and beyond the call.

Thanks again Dan, and you and Pete have a customer for as long as I've got a cigar budget!

Mark

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Here here! I just made a pretty hefty order on NHC and Dan is seriously hooking me up as well. It shipped out on the 6th so hopefully it'll be here soon. Where are you at in Iraq?

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm based out of Baghdad, VBC. Much calmer than Taji, but I get around to some of the FOBs where we have gear when I can.

Mark
Cool cool. Yeah I know we've been doing a lot of covering VBC since the recent burst of indirect. I'm intimately familiar with every soccer field within 5-10 miles of VBC hahaha.