What's new

One For The Harley Riders

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thats pretty funny. I ride a Harley and love it, but love most all bikes. The group I used to ride with in Austin was a mixed bag of HD and Jap bikes. It's all cool as long as you just ride.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I got nothing against most HD guys, but there are a few a$$e$ who ruin for the rest with their "better than everyone else" attitudes.

Otherwise...just keep riding!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thats pretty funny. I ride a Harley and love it, but love most all bikes. The group I used to ride with in Austin was a mixed bag of HD and Jap bikes. It's all cool as long as you just ride.
I with you. I love most of the HD line and would love to own one, but it's not HD or nothing. Ride while you can. We all are getting older.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I love those HD riders who think they're the big badass custom bike riders and shit, and they're all running around on like 3-4 different models of bikes.
I think there are a few really nice looking Harleys, but to think you're god because you ride one? Bullshit! I would like to own one sometime when I have an income, tho!

TYLER

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
There used to be a saying you did not want to ride behind a Harley because the parts that fall out could hit you. Well last Saturday I was in the middle of a pack of 5 bikes and when we reached our destination the two guys that had been behind me said it looked like something had fallen off my bike and nearly hit the guy right behind me. Well sure enough the heal shifter was missing and had fallen off!!! On the return trip we slowed in the area it had come off but of course could not find it. The Honda Gold Wing owner has not stopped giving me $hit yet!!

Oh well, its all good. =)