What's new

one smoking night!

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
met two buddies for sushi after work, which was great! Then headed to the high end gents club (which I go to once every three or four years) and saw great hard bodies, but here's the fun part! A very dark exotic dancer comes over and asked what i'm smoken. Turns out she is from Guatamala and her family back home are cigar rollers. THought she was just playing the part to get my cash, but we started talking blending, she new her stuff!

Started with Oliva Master Blend 2, corona size. Fairly dry, wood smoke that did not gain spice untill last third. First edition was much more complex. Then I progressed to a Don Carlos Lancero and let me tell ya Frockin Fantastic! I have a feeling that it is a different blend than the rest of the line or just different because of the vitola. The first half of the smoke was all the sweet oily camroon taste with some hints of sweet prunes and then POW, explosion!Pepper, cedar, dark leathery tastes and just kept on getting spicier.

Now for advice, Wife way pissed I went to the tittie bar! any advice for you old pro's?

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Oh yeah!!!!! left there at 10 and went to magnums! An EXTREMELY high end liquor tobacco store! Played poker untill 1:30 and smoked a mystery smoke that sucked and a 5 year old cohiba sig III. Lost my ass but ton's of fun. One guy brought firecrackers and scared the shit out of us by exploding one under the talbe while playing! Slid one under the bathroom door while some one was utilizing it! Oh what fun!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sounds like you had a blast.

As for advice on your wife and the Strip Joint. What she doesnt know will never hurt her.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Sounds like something that i might get into tonight....

and for the wifey... yea dont know...

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Then it's up to you to make her feel like she's hotter than those dancers. I went to one once, years ago before I became a Christian and the first thing we did when we (co-worker and I) got back to the hotel was call our wives. I think we just weren't prepared for all we saw and it was unsettling. They laughed at us for being embarassed by the experience.

Diamonds work, flowers are good and a day at the spa wouldn't hurt either.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Sounds awesome!

Just be nice to the wife, im sure things will smooth over in a bit. Let her know how much you appreciate her.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Tell her to get over it otherwise you'll find another wife that doesn't mind.

Oh, when you get kicked out don't call me. My girl doesn't allow my friends over.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Thanks buddy! Actually she did not talk to me yesterday but today she is fine. This weekend I'm dedicating to her, girly movies, walking in the park, cooking dinner, etc. and then maybe I can still get a little something something out of this too....:kissforeh