What's new

Online poker room recommendation

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
That was fun Ish, The good ol days.
I think most of the poker sites are probably around the same. I used to play on ultimatebet I believe. Its been a while.

Do your research, I play on PStars and Fultilt. Both are very user friendly. As with any site you are going to find a lot of loose play at lower limit tables. I like to play MTT as well as cash games. I'll play .50/1.00 NL Holde'm, Omaha, and Stud. On the tourneys, I like to play 10-25 levels, I play these levels because you seldom have more than a 1000 players and will last about 5-6 hours. The payouts on the tourneys can pay out up to 20% of the field depending on the tourney. This year so far I have been able to pay for my cigars and then some. Good luck. Look for me as gbpcker66 on PStars, and gbpacker66 on FT.

If anyone is interested, Wade and I are willing to take on all challengers on PStars for cash or cigars. :smile::smile::smokingco:smokingco

I defer to the guidance of the others on the real money sites, but if you want to practice I used to use Partypoker. It has been a while so it may no longer be any good.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Sounds like a really fun game doesnt it? Card game right?