What's new

Online Poker

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Pokerstars and lately Pacific. I'm currently plus about 100. I placed 2nd in 2 tourney's last night, paid 30 each. I gotta work on heads up!!

And yes, money play is MUCH different than play money.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
JW, I agree, that is why the wait. Some of the hands I've seen played make you wonder. All in on a 7, 4 off suited? And what is sad they pick up a set and snap off someones pocket K's or A's. WTF? I don't think they'd do that with their money on the table.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Believe it or not, some do in real money. But those are the people you WANT to play against, lol. They may suck out on some nasty hands, but over all their money get's syphoned off to others. :)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Believe it or not, some do in real money. But those are the people you WANT to play against, lol. They may suck out on some nasty hands, but over all their money get's syphoned off to others. :)
Yeah, those guys crack me up. I know they go down more times than not, but I let the other rookies take them out. Not willing to risk being the one to get pocket pair snapped off. if they go all in when I've got the stone cold nuts, that is a different story. Then it's "bye bye now".

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Definitely true about the play vs real and small stakes hands. Totally different games.

And I play on pacific not party poker...

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've been playing online for 3 years now. I think the best value is Platinum Poker. I like their freeroll system and the range of money NL games you can play. I'm on about 2-3 times a week.