What's new

Only Boxes available. Help

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am wondering what you do when you are interested in trying somethign but they are only available in boxes. I really want to try a Romeo Y julieta Aniversario Maduro churchill and Aniversario conneticut churchill but they are only available for box purchases and I think only from Thompson cigars.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I seem them on JR right now in 1, 5, and 28. The problem is the shipping on 1 is the same as several boxes $8

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I guess thats the best bet I am seeing. Now I need to find someone that wants to slpit.
You don't have access to the marketplace yet, do you? Once you have the post count and time on the board, you'll get access to the marketplace. That's the spot for setting up splits.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You don't have access to the marketplace yet, do you? Once you have the post count and time on the board, you'll get access to the marketplace. That's the spot for setting up splits.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Idk I doubt it. I was goign to give it time before I tried. I am members of other subject forums and figure it is run like we run those.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Idk I doubt it. I was goign to give it time before I tried. I am members of other subject forums and figure it is run like we run those.
Forum rules are that after 30 days and 30 posts you should gain access to the marketplace section. (Sometimes it takes a couple of days longer).

The Marketplace is where you can buy, sell, trade, post ISOs, etc.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Forum rules are that after 30 days and 30 posts you should gain access to the marketplace section. (Sometimes it takes a couple of days longer).

The Marketplace is where you can buy, sell, trade, post ISOs, etc.
Ik I gotcha, not my first rodeo and that's why i said i would wait a while. I have time before i can post there.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Seems odd that Thompson wouldn’t sell fivers... The sticks you’re looking at, are they new releases? If so, there’s probably a good chance they’ll be available in fivers soon, maybe even before you’re able to access the marketplace

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seems odd that Thompson wouldn’t sell fivers... The sticks you’re looking at, are they new releases? If so, there’s probably a good chance they’ll be available in fivers soon, maybe even before you’re able to access the marketplace
They have the rubusto in 5 packs but not the Churchill

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I was looking at a few the other day, but at 150.00 for 9 cigars its a bit steep.
Not sure what cigars you are looking at or where you are looking but I have more than 1000 Cuban cigars on hand and there are only a handful that cost me more than $16.67 a piece.