What's new

Only SmokeAndMirrors

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey Everyone,

My name is Brandon O'Hanley. I am an active infantryman in the US Army belonging to 3-7IN. Been smoking for about 10 years but still consider myself fairly new due to that fact that there are so many cigars that I haven't tried. Beyond that, I chose the name SmokeAndMirrors because it ties my two hobbies together, smoking cigars and doing magic. Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to being a BOTL. :devilhead

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Welcome to the crazy bud, glad you're here. Thanks for putting your ass on the line for us. What kind of magic do you like? Personally I dig card tricks that don't require a gaf, and cardistry. I'm not any good, but it is fun to practice.

Cheers :ccool:

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
@Zip Tie, That is me too brother. I like to do tricks that anyone that wants to try me with their own deck will be silenced after. I don't use too many gaffs. I can usually be found walking downtown Savannah with a deck in one hand and beer or cigar in the other lol. After this deployment, I will be back home in NOLA doing the same :)

BTW....how do I get my pic on here instead of the shadow man avatar?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Brandon,

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Thank you for your service...glad you decided to join BOTL!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Welcome, sincere gratitude for your service. I used to dabble in close up magic (cards, ropes and the ever popular magic thumb), was always good for free drinks and an occasional female admirer!