What's new

Operation Esteli 2015 raffle tickets [sold out]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
So I'm confused. The tickets we bought will be posted later? Or just the winning tickets? Was I supposed to actually have received the tickets already?
Before the raffle begins, @Eric will post all the ticket numbers , beside the numbers will be the name of the person who has that number ...
If I bought two tickets it would look something like this.....
BradMc 00001
BradMc 00002

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
This is what it is all about , seeing these kids with smile, food in there belly and a safe place to call home .....

BOTL made a difference last year! Lets make a bigger and better difference this year ! .....Thanks everyone for supporting OE

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
We're sitting at 1993 tickets right now..

lets sell 7 more before the night is over (minimum) and cross the 2000 mark before the weekend is out!

whose up??????!!!!!!??????
THANK YOU to all that stepped up last night.. and got us past the 2000 ticket mark...

We didnt just fell a few more and cross the line... we sold A LOT more.. and are as of this morning at 2,147 tickets sold!

You guys rock!

Please keep it up... tell everyone you know about what we have going on here.. and lets get the next thousand sold before mid week! There are more than $10K in prizes (not including the prizes being donated by board members.. thats gotta be a few thousand $$ more added to the pot at a minimum..).. and lots of opportunities to win..

and.. at the end of the day.. its about the kids..

dig deep.. and lets change lives!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
was wondering that also
There are a total of 5,000 tickets available. We're run tickets sales either until they are all gone, or until they quit selling... whichever comes first... (hopefully we will sell out.. rather than quit selling... but.. we wont delay the actual drawing if the flow of sales slows to a minimum or stops..)

Status
Not open for further replies.