What's new

Operation Esteli 2015 raffle tickets [sold out]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could donate more but did what I could at the time and that's all that matters regardless of whether or not I win. While it would be nice to win any of those prizes the feeling of being able to give what I can is gratifying enough. This group and fellowship is amazing and never ceases to amaze me. Keep up the good work BOTLs

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Wish I could donate more but did what I could at the time and that's all that matters regardless of whether or not I win. While it would be nice to win any of those prizes the feeling of being able to give what I can is gratifying enough. This group and fellowship is amazing and never ceases to amaze me. Keep up the good work BOTLs
Amen Brother

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It has been a while since i have been on here...and i am glad i did. This is a wonderful thing yall are doing and i am more then happy to do what i can to help hit that 5k mark.
The same for me, I have been so busy with work, family and trying to get our local HomeBrew Club off the ground, I have barely gotten on here. Glad I too was able to get on and get some tix to help out a good cause.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Man, we are rocking and rolling! 5k is getting closer and closer! We've gotta be close to hitting 4200! Let's get these things purchased and let's score a win for Esteli.

With brotherhood like this, poverty just don't stand a chance!

You guys are great!

Cheers,
Spenny

Status
Not open for further replies.