What's new

Operation Esteli 2015

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Thanks Dave, Brad, Joel and the others that work hard to get this going and into the families/kids that need this in Esteli. After visiting Esteli myself and seeing some of the homes and kids while driving around in the country, I'm a big believer in what OE is doing!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
CIGAR JEDI SUPPORTS OPERATION ESTELI 2015!

Everyone please say THANK YOU to Ben @ Cigar Jedi for being the first industry sponsor to jump on board the OE 2015 train this year! We're excited youre coming along for the ride and have agreed to donate some very cool prizes for the OE 2015 Raffle!

I dont think I need to say this.. but.. please make sure you take care of our sponsors... Theyre going out of their way to take care of us.. return the favor at every opportunity.. visit the Cigar Jedi website.. follow them on social media.. and if you like their products.. consider making a purchase...

facebook.com/cigarjedi

youtube.com/thecigarjedi

twitter.com/cigarjedi

instagram.com/cigarjedi

Cigar Journal: http://amzn.com/1505561671

Mastery Training Program: http://www.cigarjedi.com/mastery-course-sneak-peek

Thanks again Cigar Jedi!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Ah hell almost forgot about the raffle. That was way too much fun. Love the cause. Thanks Cigar Jedi for your sponsorship.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Just making sure this is seen Repost in here also............

How U can help
Well know that we have started OE 2015, Let the Games Begin
Keep an eye out for T Shirt Sales in the near future….
What U can do to support now is have a Auction.

How it All works
How it works for returnees and the newbe’s (a few changes in last year)
I will moderate all auction to keep them going and moving along.

U send me a PM telling me what U have to Auction (Should be cigar related)
I’ll give u instruction on how and what to do, (I may be posting the auctions for u , TBD)
I will set a date and start time for auction…
Auction run for 5 days. With a start and finish time..
(But we may have a few that only run 24 to 48 Hours)
Some auctions will go in lots of three all at one time (given the buyer a choice)

Normally a min of a 5er , (Box’s sell like crazy during the auctions)
All auction will open with a Min Bid, and Bid at $5.00 increments
All auction should go at least to MSP, if not the seller can ask to shut the auction down.

For more info please see http://www.botl.org/threads/auction-room-guidelines-revised-1-15-13.2752/

When the Auction is done ,
I will send out a congrats to the buyer…The Buyer will send a PM to the seller showing that a donation has been made in the auction amount and also the address of the buyer, MPI will confirm to me that a donation has been made and a PM to the seller will be sent saying it is ok to send goods to buyer, This all happens very fast and is easy Remember the buyer is responsible for making the Donation
Main thing to remember here is we are raising money for this great project, and offering sticks that some people may never have seen or smoked , But also remember Fiscal Responsibility
These auctions were allot of fun last year and we did raise lots of money, so if u have something U wanted to sale, make it a auction and help us blow our goal out of the water,
The 1st Auction will be set to start on Fri or Sat .....1st up will be King Kill 33…..
Have fun guys……Remember This is for the Kids and Families of Esteli Nicaragua…

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am stoked for this...Hoping to pick up another box this year...
Also can't wait for the shirts to come out. Are they going to be in multiple colours Brad or will it be black with the white logo?

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I was way low on donations last year. After seeing Dave talk this Saturday that won't happen again..... Can we get all important info of Auctions, donations etc. into the very first post? (Dave and Brads info) post #29) It's going to become a long read and possibly be buried. Thanks to all who are helping!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Special thanks to Emmett over at Blind Man's Puff for helping us get the word out!

http://www.blindmanspuff.com/category/all-news/

For those of you that might be unfamiliar with BMP, many of their reviewers (myself included) are members here at BOTL. If you dont already check the BMP webpage regularly for reviews, news, and other cigar related information. Give it a shot! and help them help us continue to spread the word!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well Gents the Auctions will Start on Sat April 25th
King Kill 4/25- 4/29
King Kill 4/29-5/3
Anonymous Brother 5/3-5/7

I will update as more auction come in ..........
Lets show Esteli what BOTL can do!

Last edited: