What's new

Operation Esteli 2015

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Edward's Pipe &Tobacco Supports Operation Esteli 2015!

Russ, Edward's GM, has donated a box of Liga Rats to Operations Esteli. They do not have an online store but you can call for purchases and they will ship. They have a great selection of pipes, pipe tobacco and cigars. Also if in central FL be sure to head to Lakeland FL and pay Russ & Chris a visit, while relaxing in their great lounge!

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

Russ, Edward's GM, has donated a box of Liga Rats to Operations Esteli. They do not have an online store but you can call for purchases and they will ship. They have a great selection of pipes, pipe tobacco and cigars. Also if in central FL be sure to head to Lakeland FL and pay Russ & Chris a visit, while relaxing in their great lounge!

Simply awesome! Thanks Russ!

Please, support the people that are supporting us... If you are looking to make a cigar purchase of some sort this week.. consider giving Edwards a call, and checking out their pricing and their customer service.. Russ is a long time member, and substantial contributor, not only to OE2015, but also to BOTL.. show them a little appreciation this week if you can..

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

And just to add one thing to this. These have been aging for 2 years in the humidor.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Just a quick note about the Auctions.....

U guys r doing great , I knew that the Brother from BOTL would make the Auctions rock this year. An U sure have! Lots of time left for more Auctions, so if u have some goods u'd like to give for a Auction send me a PM I'll set u up a date ......
If anyone has any questions or concerns send me a PM, Please don't forget to give out those trader ratings to the Donators .....

@YodisMatt will be doing the Auctions while i'm gone to Nica from June 3rd to June 10th (more about this trip will be posted very soon)

Thanks again guys , we are really making a difference for those that r in need in Esteli.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Just a quick note about the Auctions.....

U guys r doing great , I knew that the Brother from BOTL would make the Auctions rock this year. An U sure have! Lots of time left for more Auctions, so if u have some goods u'd like to give for a Auction send me a PM I'll set u up a date ......
If anyone has any questions or concerns send me a PM, Please don't forget to give out those trader ratings to the Donators .....

@YodisMatt will be doing the Auctions while i'm gone to Nica from June 3rd to June 10th (more about this trip will be posted very soon)

Thanks again guys , we are really making a difference for those that r in need in Esteli.
Come on Brad, you can't let Matt run things while you out of the country. He spends most of his time drinking. The whole damn operation will completely collapse.
I kid of course. Matt will do a great job while you are away. But you may have an issue gaining control back when you return.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
A quick fundraising update...

Between the t-shirt drive, auctions, and individual contributions, more than $6K has been raised to support OE2015. We are right about half way toward equaling what we were able to do in 2014 (we raised just over $12K total in 2014).

Now is the time to turn up the heat however.. we dont want to simply repeat last years performance.. we want to blow it away...

Please continue to spread the word... talk to people in other social groups.. talk to your B&M.. like and favorite posts made on MPI and BOTL facebook.. retweet... etc.etc..

There are still several auctions left to go.. If you havent participated in one yet.. take a look at whats coming up.. and see if there is something that might interest you or would be something you would be interested in bidding on..

and keep monitoring this room for information on the upcoming raffle.. this is something you do not want to miss out on.. last year we sold out of tickets in 24 hours.. I have a sneaking suspicion that tickets are going to be just as hard to come by this year as well (youre going to have to watch closely for the time that they will go on sale.. and move quick to buy them once the sale opens up...)...

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
After visiting some third-world countries in the Caribbean, I can't help but bump this thread. Operation Estelli is a very, very good thing. Glad to support it! (y)
Yeah! And before you miss it, click the link in my signature below for current Unico 5-er auction to benefit this great cause!;)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Another fundraising update...

we have now raised more than $7K in support of Operation Esteli 2015.

Auctions are going great. T-shirt sales far exceeded last years totals, and we have some HUGE announcements to make soon about the raffle (you will be blown away at some of the companies that have come forward with raffle donations, and with what they have agreed to provide.. )...

OE 2015 is shaping up to be a big success...

But.. we still have quite a bit of road left to travel before we reach our stated goals..

Please keep watching the auctions.. please keep an eye out for announcements and information about the upcoming raffle.. and whenever you can, dig into your pocket, and consider making a direct donation "just because"..

BOTL is doing something awesome here.. be part of it..

Thanks!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
GENTLEMEN ( and i use the term loosely),
i know times are tight for a lot of us. but believe me, you have not seen tight times until you have visited nicaragua and esteli in particular. the cigar business keeps these people at a livable condition. but, the kids deserve something better and that starts with education!
if you have ever smoked a nicaraguan cigar, then you have benefited from the fruits of the estelians labors. any donation, even the price of one cigar, will make a difference. you are here because you have a love of cigars and brotherhood. show that it REALLY means something to you. donate! donate! donate! you will feel better about yourself knowing that you are a part of something that truly CAN change lives and you're not wasting money going to administration costs or fancy ads.
BE A BROTHER OF THE LEAF.
DONATE thanks

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Here is the newest update on the Auctions, Still have lots of time left if you have something for the auction.
We have roughly 8 auction left give or take, we can still add more .....
This Big Raffle will be in Mid to late July ......

Keep an eye on the thread, we are getting more sponsor's all the time, and the donation we are getting from them is great, Thanks to All the sponsor's and those that have donated items for the Auctions.....

BOTL is really making a difference, Keep up the great work guys ...........

King Kill 4/25- 4/29
Grrrrrr609 4/25- 4/29
King Kill 4/29-5/3
MDWest 4/29-5/3
Anonymous Brother 5/3-5/7
BradMc 5/4-5/5 (24 hour Auction) Liga enough said
Cigarblunk 5/7-5/11
Wickit 5/8-5/9 (24 hour Auction ) Moonshine Pipe Company
RacFocus 5/11-5/15
SmokingIsh 5/12-5/16
Wicket 5/16-5/20
BenvolioMustDie 5/17-5/19
HDroadglide 5/21- 5/23 (this will be some GOOD stuff)
Botlman 5/20- 5/24
fourkicksfan 5/26-5/29
TN Dave 5/26-5/30
TN Dave 5/31 -6/3 (Aged Baccy )
BenvolioMustDie 5/31-6/4 (U know this will be good , coming from across the Pond)
C Ortiz108 6/5 -6/8 Liga Sampler
jfettlol 6/5 - 6/8 Sampler
Stogie Bear 6/9-6/12 CrownHeads Sampler
Brandoncpm 6/11-6/15 (This will be some Goodness u will not want to Miss)

AngryBill 6/14-6/16 (Re-Auction of UF-13)
Stogie Bear 6/13 - 6/16 Warped
Cigar Jedi 6/16-6/19 TATUAJE JEKYLL'S

Wicket 6/17-19 Golf Club
ChefBoyRG 6/20-6/24 Sampler
Ryan Wagner 6/22-26 High End Samplers
erjaq 6/24-28 Sampler Auction
Graunke 6/26-29 BOTL cigars
Smoqman 6/30-7/3 Special Auction

Last edited:

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Joya de Nicaragua - The oldest cigar factory in Nicaragua comes up big for Operation Esteli!!!

This is a Spain Exclusive, not to be had by any other country and Juan Martinez (and the amazing people at Joya de Nicaragua) have donated it to Operation Esteli!!

@ji_martz

Thank you Joya de Nicaragua!!!