What's new

OPERATION ESTELI T-SHIRTS

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Calling Booster now to see if I can get resolution on this...

If anyone else has a youth model... please let me know ASAP.. (mine is a big boy version and turned out ok.. but Im going to guess jfire and bob are not the only two on this...)...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I ordered my son a youth so I def could see how it could have been done.. There was 2 drop down menus on top of one another, one for adult sizes and one for youth sizes. I am shocked I am not the one posting my sons 4 new shirts

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Unless one of you jokers sent me another one, I had one of my drop-ships come to my billing address. I've emailed Booster about it and when I figure out what happened I'll send the piece in question to the proper owner.
Looks like they had the second string working on shipping day! :meh:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Why no selfies with guys wearing shirts yet??????

in my best Johnny Lieberman voice.... OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!

(except for flex, bill, and dee... we dont want to see those until you get the right sizes in hand... :D )....

For everyone else receiving shirts this week.. please check your sizes as soon as you get them.. and let me know if you've got a problem as soon as possible.. We've got a fix in place.. but I need to get this closed out on Monday at the latest so that guys dont have to wait forever to get the right shirt/size that have already identified mistakes/problems..

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Mine just arrived, a day earlier than expected! And everything is good here. Also came with a cool octopus sticker! (y)