What's new

Opus Season is Upon Us!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
:rofl: That pink Chrome AK-47 is awesome, but my gangbangin days are over.:riflefire I still want to know if that is a real gun. I know they make reak chrome plated Ak's but not for sale on a US website.

As far as the Sac-Town Skunk goes, I'm cutting way down and I have several friends who I am sure will be surprising me with something amazing come the Christmas party. :smokingbo

I'm wishing for a happy healthy Christmas morning and a nice smoke after breakfast lunch and dinner.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Well maybe you guys should have been better this year and maybe Santa would have brought Opus to your city! :grin:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have been a good boy I swear.:innocent:

Of course, much better recently, but altogether not bad. I promise..:halfgrinw

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
AK-47 is a strain of weed I think, not that I would know...
Oh I read it wrong...You are right.

I was reffering to the link where that site was selling girly terrorist toys. The had a Care Bear Kevlar vest and a Pink Chrome AK-47.

Yeah AK-47 is some good stuff, but there is a ton of Master Kush going around right now along with some Afganny hash, that I've heard is awesome. Not that I have been partaking or anything. Well maybe a little here and there, but less and less.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
I stopped by Draper's in Washington, DC today after work and their shipment of Opus' came in today. They have the Perfecxion X and the Fuente Fuente and they were about a dollar above MSRP. they are in the back room, but you have to ask them to get them for you.
i asked,,, guess they can't hear me in california....

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Got an email from the nearest B&M last night. They received 2 boxes but didn`t say of what. I`m guessing they`ll be priced out of reason plus sold out by the time I get there.

Oh well, I`ve never had one, so I don`t know what I`m missing:smokingco