What's new

Opus X available online

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just ordered a sampler pack online that included 2 opus X power rangers and 2 Don Carlos #4 for $45.00. Thought others might be interested since opux X are so hard to find available online.(and the sights that do have them sell them for prices that I'm not willing to pay).

So for those interested...
http://www.happyjacksonline.com/samplers/index.asp

By the way, I've never ordered from these guys before so can't vouch for how they do business. Hopefully others have some experience with them.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
very cool...thanks for the link

unfortunately...if one more piece of tobacco enters this house...the wifey will have my nuts in a jar on her desk!
Buy the wifey a bunch of scrapbooking crap and she'll be too busy to notice:stretchgr :stretchgr

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Buy the wifey a bunch of scrapbooking crap and she'll be too busy to notice:stretchgr :stretchgr

ok...seriously...you just mad me look over my shoulder!!!:scratchhe

she is literally sitting at the coffee table right now...working on a SCRAPBOOK for an x-mas gift

i'm seriously creeped out right now:popeyes: :squinteye :wtf:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ok...seriously...you just mad me look over my shoulder!!!:scratchhe

she is literally sitting at the coffee table right now...working on a SCRAPBOOK for an x-mas gift

i'm seriously creeped out right now:popeyes: :squinteye :wtf:
:rofl: Now that's funny:headroll:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
yeah your probably right...

damn you fate for tempting me...and damn you Dan for the eerily well timed post and thread
Sounds like fate to me! Obviously you were meant to buy these cigars.:yes:

It's funny because I just bought my wife a bunch of scrap booking supplies as one of her Christmas presents so that's why it was on my mind. :wifey:

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
my thoughts are that you can bring as many cigars into your house as you can store, as long as the wifey doesnt know about it.....