What's new

Opus X - Delicious!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Well, I have enough Opus so maybe I could send some to well deserving brothers such as Moro, and I could move there, the weather has to be better than WI and I could just come back yearly to get more Opus. :halfgrinw
And I'll bet the price of gas would be cheaper too, maybe you could get a 2nd motorcycle!

....and that was a nice gesture you made to Moro too! :thumbsup:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
And I'll bet the price of gas would be cheaper too, maybe you could get a 2nd motorcycle!
Mmmmm, HD Road Glide Screamin' Eagle...Yeah, I can see me on it, you know the yellow one with the inside of the fairing painted yellow too! Mmmmm

....and that was a nice gesture you made to Moro too! :thumbsup:
Well, I have enough Opus so maybe I could send some to well deserving brothers such as Moro :halfgrinw
Dude better brush up on his English a bit, what I said was...
Well, I'll never have enough Opus so maybe that crazy Mexican will send me all his! :halfgrinw

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Opus, like many cigars and wines, have good years and not as good years. the 06 run was great. the 07 wasnt as good. i have a few 08s in my humi but have yet to spark one. i have yet to hear any feedback of the 09s. i have two in the humidor ( i think they are the 09s) but i tend to like opus aged a bit. they are a full bodied smoke, and a year or two takes a bit of the edge off.

jre

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've had 3 different opuses of different sizes and have loved them all. The price is a little high, but you know that you're getting a super quality smoke. In my opinion, they are totally worth it, especially if you can find a good deal.