What's new

Opus X Love Affair

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Is it just me, or do the tips on the Love Affair look longer then the tips on the Love Storys? The Love Story tip looks a bit more rounded as well.....??

~brooks

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Is it just me, or do the tips on the Love Affair look longer then the tips on the Love Storys? The Love Story tip looks a bit more rounded as well.....??

~brooks
Yeah. The bulge on the Love Affairs curve inward a bit more sharply toward the tip, it seems. . . .

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Picked up two on xmas eve at my local B&M. I was planning on waiting a year or so to burn it as I do with all my newly acquired Opus' ....it sounds like these are ready to smoke out of the box.....I'll enjoy one on new year's eve and let the other rest ....and, oh yeah, run down to see if there are any more left at the shop...

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I picked a few up a little under two weeks ago. I will smoke my first while tailgating the Eagles gane today. I got mine for $13.30, the corona (fuente fuente) was $13. I wish I had picked up more of the Corona's for the price, the love affair is a bit small for the price.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just got done smoking one........these are box pressed, the tip is a little bigger and rounder, and the wrapper is lighter than on the original. The size is in line with a hemi best seller.The prelight draw didn't have any of the distinct opus flavor almost reminded me of the Don Carlos Anniversary. Much more milder smoke than a regular opus also had a pronounced black cherry finish. This tasted of aged filler and had the profile of the DC anni. Nubbed this stick and enjoyed it very much. Definitely different from the regular opus line. I'm going to let the few I have left age and see what that does to them. A worthy tribute from Fuente.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I am going to smoke the love affair today, so far i have had the mag o and the shark and i wasnt that impressed....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great review, sounds awesome. I've heard a lot of good things about Opus and a buddy has some on the way. Not sure what kind, but I might look into the love affair. Thanks for the review