What's new

Opus X Shrine pictures

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
wtf...i have never seen so much opus together at once. it's like a family reunion. it must be hard to smoke any of them, then you would have a hole in your collection.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I just got through helping out another brother who was a self diagnosed "Opus Whore" he was asking for help in his treatment for this condition. I put him on a 10 step plan that started with a trade...Tats for Opus.

I wanted to take it one step at a time as not to throw him in DT's

If this is your way of asking for help I am here and have experience in this kind of treatment...know one needs to know, I can be reached via PM!

eyetek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the comments! I just purchased my humi last week and had to get this thing set up! I've had my Oppies in humidi pouches for the last 5 years!

I have had treatment for my "opus" syndrome. Doc prescribed a therapy of intense collecting and a smoke at will pill! Thanks goodness there is no KNOWN cure. Doc says I'll just have to cope with it.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thanks for the comments! I just purchased my humi last week and had to get this thing set up! I've had my Oppies in humidi pouches for the last 5 years!

I have had treatment for my "opus" syndrome. Doc prescribed a therapy of intense collecting and a smoke at will pill! Thanks goodness there is no KNOWN cure. Doc says I'll just have to cope with it.
Your Doc is a QUACK...this is not the proper treatment for this condition....it sounds like you are in denial...repeat after me.

"I am an Opus Whore and I need help"

Once you can admit this to yourself you are on your way to a better life my friend.

I am here for you if you WANT help!

eyetek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is nice, but where's the rest? Do you only smoke the X? or even worse, do you only look at 'em? I have to say though, it sure is purdy.