What's new

Opus X xXx (A.K.A. Power Ranger)

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Updated for the last time. The review is done (the cigar will yield 20 more min. probably. A 3:00+ smoke!!!

Last edited:

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Hell sending Moro an Opus "A" would be like putting him on house arrest for the weekend! Wow dude, three hours, I can't get a RDC to last over two.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hell sending Moro an Opus "A" would be like putting him on house arrest for the weekend! Wow dude, three hours, I can't get a RDC to last over two.
The man needed some time to fix his hair.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Great write up Alfanso! I really liked that actual play by play thay really showed that you documented while it happened. I found myslef checking back throughout the day to see how it was looking! Great job again...I will be sure to pick one up...if I ever find it:)
Nick

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
alfizzle, sorry i missed this thread last night.
the thing i find most interesting, besides all the hair comments, is the power ranger has the rep for being a kick ass power smoke. now you dont' suppose that the fact that you smoke a, shall we say, plethora of cubans may have an influence on your palate? i'm betting you have the ability to pick out more subtle things from the power ranger than most of us in the upper 48. of course that and the fact that the puffs you take must be the size of thimble......reallly, three + hours??????:widemouth

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
alfizzle, sorry i missed this thread last night...
No worries, I know ye're too busy lurking for male pole dancing videos, Bob. :smokingbo

...the thing i find most interesting, besides all the hair comments, is the power ranger has the rep for being a kick ass power smoke...
The xXx WAS a full bodied cigar, but just that. Excelent smoke, and everything, but I've tried tougher ones, CCs asides (As somewhere in the review I mentioned, try a LFD Cheroot. Fantastic cigar as well, and kicks yer arse more).

...now you dont' suppose that the fact that you smoke a, shall we say, plethora of cubans may have an influence on your palate?
i'm betting you have the ability to pick out more subtle things from the power ranger than most of us in the upper 48...
It just takes more concentration. Try and separate the flavours; try and find the notes within and ye'll get them. Check Mark's (N2Advnture) thread on how to refine yer pallate, as well as read some reviews ofa cigar ye're smoking and find the notes described. If it says leather, get yerself a piece of leather and smell it; could ye find it in the cigar? If it says coffee, smell some beans. And more importantly, try new things, as the thread says. Retrohale. Ye'll do good.

...of course that and the fact that the puffs you take must be the size of thimble......reallly, three + hours??????:widemouth
Leave me alone!!! :sadstare: