What's new

Orange Bowl refuses cigar sponsorship

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
link doesn't go where you wanted, man.

but yes, if you are talking about the camacho sponsorship, it is crap. no problem marketing crap domestic beer to a game a bunch of kids watch, but god forbid a stogie! and honestly, is a minor more likely to sneak into the fridga and swipe a bud light, or get into the humi for a camacho triple maduro?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
link doesn't go where you wanted, man.

but yes, if you are talking about the camacho sponsorship, it is crap. no problem marketing crap domestic beer to a game a bunch of kids watch, but god forbid a stogie! and honestly, is a minor more likely to sneak into the fridga and swipe a bud light, or get into the humi for a camacho triple maduro?
Thanks. I think I got it fixed. :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read this weekend that Clemson will lose almost $200,000 due to its participation in the Orange Bowl. Bowl teams are required to buy any unsold tickets and with the Orange Bowl being scheduled mid-week, sales were not great causing Clemson and WVA I assume to have to buy large blocks of tickets.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Heard the CRA's interview on this. Another reason people need to go to there website and see what there fighting for and help...or we all loose!