What's new

Orange County noob here

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I'd like to start out by saying Hello to everyone!
then I'll go into my short cigar life history, I started into cigars a couple weeks ago when a cousin gave me a cao flavors moon trance, loved it had a couple more then decided I wanted in! I overbought cigars and can't seem to find a cigar I like even half as much as the moontrance(I don't like the regular smoke taste)! so I found botl in hope of finding some similar cigars to the cao moontrance as well as possibly finding someone/s who would like to trade me moontrances for my cigars! haha anyway that's for reading and I'm happy to be part of the forum

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you like moon trance you'll like Acid cigars by drew estate. Those are infused like the moontrance. not a lot of guys here smoke flavored cigars but to each their own.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
i figured I would run into that problem! but maybe, just maybe! haha thanks for the reply!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from Florida! As Anthony said, you will enjoy acid more than likely. But if you are only a few weeks in, I would try a Nub espresso. It is infused enough to fulfill your taste buds needs. But it also gives you a somewhat sneak peek in to a normal cigar experience. May peak your interest in normal smokes. Welcome to Botl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Florida! As Anthony said, you will enjoy acid more than likely. But if you are only a few weeks in, I would try a Nub espresso. It is infused enough to fulfill your taste buds needs. But it also gives you a somewhat sneak peek in to a normal cigar experience. May peak your interest in normal smokes. Welcome to Botl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cool thanks for the help, as u guys know cigars are expensive so I'll be sure to try a few acids when I have some extra cash! thanks again!